To celebrate our recent 25th Anniversary, and to support issues identified in Vital Signs®, the Community Foundation of PEI is establishing the CFPEI Next 25 Fund that will help us ensure the vitality of all communities in Prince Edward Island for another quarter century.
While acknowledging our history, we look forward to the future. Our goal for the CFPEI Next 25 Fund is to raise a minimum of $625,000 through donations and gifts over the next 5 years. It’s a lofty goal, but one we feel is achievable with the help of generous Islanders.
To kickstart this effort, the Community Foundation of PEI is pledging an initial contribution of $25,000 from existing operations and donations from current and former board members.
You can be part of the CFPEI Next 25 Fund with your donation. Imagine if 500 people gave $250 per year for 5 years, or if 250 people gave $500 per year, we would reach our goal.
Every gift counts! For every dollar raised, we will place 20% of funds into a flow-through fund to be granted immediately to address priorities identified in Vital Signs® and the remaining 80% of funds will be endowed – invested forever – generating income for decades to come! Every donation will receive a charitable donation receipt.
The CFPEI Next 25 Fund will provide grants to projects that address priorities that have been identified in our Vital Signs® report. The CFPEI Next 25 Fund will give the Foundation the latitude to grant strategically based on local knowledge and impact. We can do great things together!
Help the Community Foundation of PEI support a vision for the future of Prince Edward Island with your donation.
Please donate today:
The Next 25 looks bright and promising!