This Scholarship Fund was established by the Architects Association of PEI (AAPEI) in 2004 to help Island students pursue degreed studies (bachelor, masters, doctoral) in the field of architecture.
This scholarship is available to a student from Prince Edward Island attending a Canadian School of Architecture having completed at least one year and continuing in an undergraduate or post graduate degree program in Architecture.
It is awarded on the basis of academic achievement, design ability, performance in projects, leadership ability and a demonstrated concern for the welfare of others. The scholarship may be renewed on the same basis at the discretion of the AAPEI.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Must have been a PEI High School Graduate
- Enrolled in full-time studies in a Canadian or American architectural degree program
- Demonstrates academic achievement, performance in projects, design ability, leadership ability, and concern for the welfare of others
- Formal statement of academic standing
- Official academic transcript
- Confirmation letter of acceptance
- Portfolio of work (optional)-SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DETAILS
- Personal Statement (max 500 word)-SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DETAILS
- Two (2) letters of reference-SEE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR DETAILS
2020 Estimated Granting: $2,000
- Applications Open: February 1st, 2020
- Application Deadline: May 1st, 2020 at 11:59 PM