Scholarship Application Guidelines
For a complete list of all scholarships available and guidelines on how to apply please click on the granting manual button below:
To view all our scholarships and to apply online. Go to our scholarship and community grant application portal by clicking on the online applications button below:
Encouraging and supporting post-secondary students is the reason some donors turn to the Community Foundation of PEI. The goals of the resulting student awards vary widely. Some support graduates of a specific high school, college, university, or program, while others focus on a loved one’s special interests.
If you are applying for scholarships, please make note of these items.
- Please note that our application process is now done online through our scholarship and community grant application portal. Applications will not be accepted via email, mail or in person. If you are having difficulties submitting your application through our application portal please contact us at [email protected]
- Please ensure that reference letters are signed, that they include the contact information of the person writing the letter.
- Please provide a complete mailing address including civic or box, city and postal code.
- You will not be able to submit your online application until it is complete and all required documents are uploaded.
- Please allow yourself sufficient time to request additional documents that may be required for the scholarship you are applying for. We will not accept additional documents after the deadline date.
- Please note all scholarship cheques awarded will be issued to the post secondary institution and students.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
- For a full list of our scholarships and instructions on how to get started and apply to one of our scholarships please click on Guidelines button above
- To apply for a scholarship please got to our online portal at cfpei.eformsolutions.com or click on the Online application button above.